ICC Devotional Cycle Ride
ICC Pune – Pandharpur – Pune Devotional Ride
Indo Cyclist Club has organized the third edition of the Pandharpur cycle rally which is set to be flagged off at Saint Tukaram Maharaj Temple, Dehu.
Indo Cyclist Club said, “Pandharpur yatra is the event that every Maharashtrian wishes to attend every Ashadi Ekadashi, so we decided to provide another solution for those who unable to attend that traditional walking wari, we can change it to a cycling wari and make people more health and environment conscious, especially when it comes to air pollution.
Grab this opportunity to join unique “Pune – Pandharpur – Pune Devotional Ride” and “Be a part of solution not a pollution”.
Day - 7th July 2018 & 8th July 2018
Time reporting- 3.00 am
Venue – Saint Tukaram Mandir Dehu 3:30 am
3:30 am - Departure
3:55 am Bhakti Shakti Chowk
4.00 am- Akurdi, Khandoba Mandir
4.30am - Khadki bazar
5.00 am- Magarpatta city under bridge, Hotel Bashree
6.00 PM - Pandharpur via Solapur Highway
Only Gents & Ladies who have speed above 18 km/hr will be encouraged to participate.
- Distance you have to grab is 230 kms ( From Nigadi and 200km from Hadapsar) in one day so if you confident then only participate.
- First timer for long distance not allowed, Kids not allowed.
- You must have your 2 extra tube and puncture kit.
- Expenses on Food, water, Snacks or any other own expenses not included in registration fees.
- You can join at any point from Pune.
- Carry electrolyte pouch and energy bar
- Helmet, Reflective jacket, Head lights and tail lights will be must, it will be good if you have power back.
Participants will get:
- Night Stay Arrangement (sharing basis) .
- Event Medal.
- Goodie Bag.
- Participation e Certificate.
- Backup Vehicle Support.
Please confirm your participation as early as possible.....