ICC is socio-Environmental non profitable organization basically working with aim to promote fuel free transportation in our country and aiming to spread it across borders throughout the world.
ICC WORKING COMMITTEE
🌳Gajanan Khaire (Chairman/President)
🌳Vishwakant Upadyay (Vice-Chairman/ Vice-President)
🌳Abhijeet Londhe (Secretary)
🌳Ajit Patil (Working President)
🌳Ganesh Bhujabal (Treasurer)
🌳Amit Karote (IT/Media coordinator)
🌳Yatish Bhatt (Activity coordinator)
ICC CHIEF. ADVISER
🏆Dr. Suhas Mate
🏆Dr. Vijay Satav
ICC EVENT CORE COMMITTEE
Vision and Mission Document of Indian Cyclist Club (ICC)
Our vision of Indian Cyclist Club (Formerly Pimpri-Chinchwad Cycling Club/Association) is a vibrant organization in country where people can safely enjoy cycling and walking.
Our mission is to affect and support change for our country as a better place in world by Promoting cycling as an activity with significant health, social, environmental, cultural and economic benefits being a Champion (The Voice) for cycling and cyclists in INDIA.
Aims and Objectives –
1. To change public perceptions of cycling and cycling’s role within a Living City
2. To change policies and regulations for the benefit of cyclists and other sportsman.
3. To work for change the physical infrastructure on our city’s roads and public spaces.
4. To become a more effective organization with dedicated socio-environmental responsibility.
5. To promote “Cycle to Work” which would substantially reduce the pollution levels while contributing to better physical well-being of the commuters.
6. To spread a message of go green by promoting emission free equipment’s also by more & more tree plantation all over the country.
7. Use of cycles & spreading awareness throughout the nation by visiting school, colleges & companies to create policy for increasing usage of cycle within student / employees.
8. Environmental protection is an integral consideration in government policies concerning natural resources, human health, energy, transportation, agriculture, industry, and international trade, and these factors are similarly considered in establishing environmental policy.
9. Environmental protection contributes to making our communities and ecosystems diverse, sustainable and economically productive.
10. We plays a leadership role in working with other nations to protect the global environment.